Sunday, May 11, 2008

Re-Orient

Today, Sunday, life is as good as omelette with orange juice. And it's the first time I'm enjoying decluttering my home. Without having the biggest guilt feeling of me wasting my time. Today I want to slow down, and know what I am running so hard for! And if all of that is worth my peace of mind. And make sure life does not pass by too fast that precious moments get lost on the go. Today I'm just trying to act like myself, and not per the corporate designed life plan at a public scale. And sip my fine espresso trying to smell it first instead of making it a single gulp! Today I will try to practice that speed sometimes sacrifices quality. And that sometimes you need to stop and reorient yourself.

4 comments:

Leva said...

I am so glad to hear that my friend, sometimes life is nothing but some eggs in the morning. I spend all day till now in the library. By the way, I wanted to call you last night to go out for second Saturday, but I remembered you had had some plan.
Yesterday was one of the best Second Saturday I experienced in last few years. Jut hesabi khali bood.

Ramin said...

Omelette and OJ in bed, HEAVEN!

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact, life is the moments which you spend for yourself...the moments you wear no mask and enjoy the concept of being alive!

Be happy all the time.

Solmaz said...

Sounds like a great day to me, made want to plan one! :)